| 网站首页 | 文学 | 历史 | 教育 | 情感人生 | 健康养生 | 职场社交 | 外国作家 | 古典文学 | 生活居家 | 读书人 | 优秀作文 | 

您现在的位置: 墨香溢苑 >> 影视 >> 正文

  没有公告

  好莱坞电影百年百句最经典台词           ★★★ 【字体:  
【墨香溢苑】 好莱坞电影百年百句最经典台词
                                                                                                投稿本站
      1 . Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

     坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.

  Gone with the wind乱世佳人   1939

  

  2 .  I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

     我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝.

  THE GODFATHER教父  1972

  

  3 . You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

     你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!

   ON THE WATERFRONT码头风云   1954

  

  4.  Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

     托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了.

  THE WIZARD OF OZ绿野仙踪   1939

  

  5.  Here's looking at you, kid.

     就看你的了,孩子.【经典翻译版本应该是:此志不忘,小姑娘。】

   CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942

  

  6.   Go ahead, make my day.

     来吧,让我也高兴高兴.

  SUDDEN IMPACT拨云见日(克林特·伊斯特伍德自导自演电影)   1983

  

  7.  All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

     好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了.

    SUNSET BLVD.日落大道   1950

  

  8.  May the Force be with you.

     愿原力与你同在.

    STAR WARS星球大战   1977

  

  9.  Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

     系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚.

    ALL ABOUT EVE彗星美人   1950

  

  10.  You talking to me?

     你是在和我说话吗?

    TAXI DRIVER出租汽车司机   1976

  

  11.  What we've got here is failure to communicate.

     我们在这里的交流以失败而告终。

   COOL HAND LUKE铁窗喋血(保罗·纽曼经典影片)   1967

  

  12.  I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

     我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道.

  APOCALYPSE NOW现代启示录   1979

  

  13.  Love means never having to say you're sorry.

     爱就是永远不必说对不起.

  LOVE STORY爱情故事   1970

  

  14. The stuff that dreams are made of.

     构成梦的那些材料。

  THE MALTESE FALCON马尔他之鹰   1941

  

  15  E.T. phone home.

     E.T.打电话回家.

  E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL外星人ET   1982

  

  16  They call me Mister Tibbs!

     他们叫我蒂比斯先生!

  IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT炎热的夜晚   1967

  

  17  Rosebud.

     玫瑰花蕾。

  CITIZEN KANE公民凯恩   1941

  

  18  Made it, Ma! Top of the world!

     好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!

  WHITE HEAT白热杀机(詹姆斯·卡格尼主演的黑帮经典电影)   1949

  

  19  I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

     我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!

  NETWORK广播电视网   1976

  

  20  Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

     路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始.

  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942

  

  21  A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

     曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。

   THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS沉默的羔羊   1991

  

  22   Bond. James Bond.

     邦德,詹姆士邦德.

  DR. NO诺博士(007系列第一集)   1962

  

  23  There's no place like home.

     没有一个地方可以和家相提并论.

  THE WIZARD OF OZ绿野仙踪   1939

  

  24   I am big! It's the pictures that got small.

     我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了.

  SUNSET BLVD.日落大道   1950

  

  25   Show me the money!

     让我看到钱!

  JERRY MAGUIRE甜心先生   1996

  

  26  Why don't you come up sometime and see me?

     那你哪天过来看我吧?

  SHE DONE HIM WRONG侬本多情(加里·格兰特成名作,与性感女神梅·韦斯特合作,电影的大胆演出引发了更多的电影审查。)

  1933

  

  27  I'm walking here! I'm walking here!

     这条路是给我走的!

  MIDNIGHT COWBOY午夜牛郎   1969

  

  28  Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'

     弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。

  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942

  

  29   You can't handle the truth!

     你不能操纵事实!

  A FEW GOOD MEN好人寥寥   1992

  

  30  I want to be alone.

     我想一个人呆着!

  GRAND HOTEL大饭店   1932

  

  31  After all, tomorrow is another day!

     毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

  GONE WITH THE WIND乱世佳人   1939

  

  32  Round up the usual suspects.

     围捕惯犯

  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942

  

  33  I'll have what she's having.

     我会拥有她所拥有的!

  WHEN HARRY MET SALLY当哈里遇到萨里   1989

  

  34  You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.

     你知道如何吹口哨,不要你,史蒂夫? 你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。

  TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT逃亡(亨弗莱·鲍嘉与劳伦·巴尔考夫妻合作的名片)   1944

  

  35  You're gonna need a bigger boat.

     你得弄条更大的船。

  JAWS大白鲨   1975

  

  36  Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!

     徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没必要给你看什么徽章!

  THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE宝石岭/碧血金沙   1948

  

  37  I'll be back.

     我会回来的.

  THE TERMINATOR终结者   1984

  

  38  Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

     现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!

  THE PRIDE OF THE YANKEES扬基的骄傲(加里·库珀与特蕾莎·赖特主演名片,获得当年奥斯卡11项提名)   1942

  

  39  If you build it, he will come.

     只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。

  FIELD OF DREAMS梦幻之地/梦幻成真(凯文·科斯特纳主演关于棒球的电影)   1989

  

  40  Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

     妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么.

  FORREST GUMP阿甘正传   1994

  

  41  We rob banks.

     我们去抢劫银行。

  BONNIE AND CLYDE雌雄大盗   1967

  

  42  Plastics.

     塑胶业。

  THE GRADUATE毕业生   1967

  

  43  We'll always have Paris.

     我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942

  

  44  I see dead people.

     我看见了死人。

  THE SIXTH SENSE第六感   1999

  

  45  Stella! Hey, Stella!

     丝黛拉!嘿 丝黛拉!

  A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE欲望号街车   1951

  

  46  Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars.

     噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了.

  NOW, VOYAGER扬帆(贝蒂·戴维斯提名奥斯卡影后作品)   1942

  

  47  Shane. Shane. Come back!

     夏恩 夏恩 回来!

  SHANE原野奇侠   1953

  

  48  Well, nobody's perfect.

     人无完人.

  SOME LIKE IT HOT热情似火   1959

  

  49   It's alive! It's alive!

     它是活的!它是活的!

  FRANKENSTEIN科学怪人   1931

  

  50  Houston, we have a problem.

     休斯顿,我们出了点状况。

  APOLLO 13阿波罗13   1995

  

  51  You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

     你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人.

  DIRTY HARRY肮脏的哈里(克林特·伊斯特伍德主演)   1971

  

  52  You had me at "hello."

     当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了,

  JERRY MAGUIRE甜心先生   1996

  

  53   One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

     一天早晨,我在我的睡衣枪杀大象。他是如何在我的睡衣了,我不知道。

  ANIMAL CRACKERS疯狂的动物(马克斯兄弟的经典作品)   1930

  

  54  There's no crying in baseball!

     在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

  A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN红粉联盟   1992

  

  55   La-dee-da, la-dee-da.

     拉滴嗒,拉滴嗒

  ANNIE HALL安妮·霍尔   1977

  

  56  A boy's best friend is his mother.

     一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲.

  PSYCHO精神病患者   1960

  

  57  Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.

     没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了!

  WALL STREET华尔街   1987

  

  58  Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

     亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人.

  THE GODFATHER II教父2   1974

  

  59  As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

     上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了.

  GONE WITH THE WIND乱世佳人   1939

  

  60  Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!

  SONS OF THE DESERT沙漠之子(经典喜剧片)   1933

  

  61   Say "hello" to my little friend!

     代我问候小朋友!

  SCARFACE疤面煞星   1983

  

  62   What a dump.

  BEYOND THE FOREST越过森林(贝蒂·戴维斯主演)   1949

  

  63  Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?

     罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?

  THE GRADUATE毕业生   1967

  

  64  Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!

     先生们,你们不能在这里打架,这里是作战室。

  DR. STRANGELOVE奇爱博士   1964

  

  65  Elementary, my dear Watson.

  THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES福尔摩斯探案集   1929

  

  66  Get your stinking paws off me, you d*amned dirty ape.

  PLANET OF THE APES决战猩球   1968

  

  67  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

     世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)

  CASABLANCA卡萨布兰卡   1942

  

  68   Here's Johnny!

     约翰尼来了!

  THE SHINING闪灵   1980

  

  69  They're here!

     他们在这里!

  POLTERGEIST鬼驱人/鬼哭神号   1982

  

  70  Is it safe?

     是否安全?

  MARATHON MAN霹雳钻   1976

  

  71  Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!

     等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!

  THE JAZZ SINGER爵士歌手(第一部有声电影)   1927

  

  72  No wire hangers, ever!

  MOMMIE DEAREST亲爱的妈咪(费·唐娜薇主演)   1981

  

  73  Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?

  LITTLE CAESAR小凯撒  1930

  

  74  Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.

     算了吧,杰克,这里是唐人街。

  CHINATOWN唐人街   1974

  

  75  I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

     我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈.

  A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE欲望号街车   1951

  

  76  Hasta la vista, baby.

     再见了,宝贝.(Hasta la vista是西班牙语,意思就是再见)

  TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY终结者2   1991

  

  77  Soylent Green is people!

     赛凌绿就是人!

  SOYLENT GREEN超世纪谍杀案(科幻经典)   1973

  

  78  Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

     打开分离舱门,哈尔。

  2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY2001太空漫游   1968

  

  79   Striker: Surely you can't be serious.

     你说笑的吧

  Rumack: I am serious…and don't call me Shirley.   

  我是认真的,请别推辞

  AIRPLANE!空前绝后满天飞(喜剧经典)   1980

  

  80  Yo, Adrian!

     哟,雅德莉安!

  ROCKY洛奇   1976

  

  81   Hello, gorgeous.

     你好,小仙女。

  FUNNY GIRL滑稽女郎   1968

  

  82  Toga! Toga!

  NATIONAL LAMPOON'S ANIMAL HOUSE动物屋(喜剧经典)   1978

  

  83  Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

     快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐.

  DRACULA吸血鬼   1931

  

  84  Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.

     噢,不是的,不是飞机。是美女杀死了野兽。

  KING KONG金刚   1933

  

  85  My precious.

     我的宝贝。

  THE LORD OF THE RINGS: TWO TOWERS指环王2   2002

  

  86  Attica! Attica!

     阿提卡!阿提卡!

  DOG DAY AFTERNOON热天午后   1975

  

  87  Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!

     索耶,出去时你只是个普通的年轻人,回来你会是个大明星的!

  42ND STREET第42街(百老汇改编电影)   1933

  

  88  Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!

   听着说,先生。你永远是我潇洒的白马王子,记着我的话,有一天你还会骑上那匹马,我还坐在你身后紧紧的抱着你,我们一起向前跑啊,跑啊!

 ON GOLDEN POND金色池塘   1981

  

  89  Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.

  KNUTE ROCKNE ALL AMERICAN纽特·罗克尼(出自美国前总统里根在40年代出演的一部叫《纽特·罗克尼》的电影,他在片中饰演一位橄榄球运动员。橄榄球运动员叫乔治·吉佩(George Gipp),他最后因肺炎病逝,在他临终前,他在卧床上说:“Win one for the Gipper”—“为了吉佩赢一回!”而自打这个影片上映后,吉佩尔(Gipper)也就成了里根总统的昵称了,很多时候人们称里根总统为吉佩尔,这样显得更亲切。)   1940

  

  90  A martini. Shaken, not stirred.

     马天尼,摇匀,不要搅拌

  GOLDFINGER金手指   1964

  

  91  Who's on first.

  THE NAUGHTY NINETIES没规矩的1890年代(喜剧经典)   1945

  

  92  Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

  CADDYSHACK疯狂高尔夫(体育电影名片)   1980

  

  93   Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!

  AUNTIE MAME玛咪姑妈(罗莎林德·拉塞尔奥斯卡影后提名影片)   1958

  

  94   I feel the need - the need for speed!

     我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!

  TOP GUN壮志凌云   1986

  

  95   Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

     人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来.

  DEAD POETS SOCIETY死亡诗社   1989

  

  96  Snap out of it!

     振作起来!

  MOONSTRUCK月色撩人   1987

  

  97  My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.

     我母亲感谢你,我父亲感谢你,我妹妹感谢你,还有,我也感谢你。

  YANKEE DOODLE DANDY胜利之歌   1942

  

  98  Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

    没有人把宝贝放在角落里。【主人公昵称也是Baby】

  DIRTY DANCING辣身舞   1987

  

  99  I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!

     我会抓到你,我的宝贝,还有你的小狗!

  WIZARD OF OZ, THE绿野仙踪   1939

  

  100   I'm king of the world!

     我是世界之王!

  TITANIC泰坦尼克号   1997
文章录入:admin    责任编辑:admin 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章: 没有了
  • 发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    中国电影百年百句经典台词
      网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
    | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 本站公告 | 注册会员 | 付款方式 | 管理登录 | 发布中心 |

    墨香溢苑(www.ebenshu.com)版权所有,免费公益网站,以搭建阅读平台,促进全民阅读为建站宗旨

    本站部分资源源自网络,如有不妥,请致信ebenshu@126.com QQ 1604294067